Xbox Game Pass (BETA) app is eating 90 gigs of my ssd.

• Thread starter Thread starter DrewEppler
  • Start date Start date
D

DrewEppler

So I decided to download fallout 76 on the game pass yesterday onto my hard drive, but it has a problem with not being on your C drive, so I used apps and features to move it over. The moving went fine, but then the Xbox app didn't read it nor any of my installed games, now that is usually fixed by clicking the install button on the game. The only problem with that is that it fully ate up the 90 gigs and it won't let me install because my C drive doesn't have 90 gigs free. Sure I would like to clean it up with the only problem being that I only have 110 gigs left on my C drive, meaning I would have to delete a lot of core things on my pc. So next I decided that I should just uninstall the game, so I headed over to the apps and features again and clicked the uninstall button on it, but to my dismay, it decided to stay there taking up the 90 gigs, and the button is gone in apps and features. I am going to attempt to get into where the Microsoft game files are located so wish me luck, but also if anyone has any other way around this or to fix this please reply asap.

Continue reading...

Back