Windows xp commemorations + more suggestions

• Thread starter Thread starter oosha2000
  • Start date Start date
O

oosha2000

How is it going, guys ? I hope you are fine. I may be later than 4 days but I would like to celebrate windows xp's end of support 7th anniversary. 12 years of experience, it was a pleasure knowing windows xp since my childhood until April 8, 2014 so yeah 7 years have passed since it ran out of support but it will always be remembered no matter how long it has been. Later on, we will celebrate windows xp's 20th anniversary and yeah I like October for having amazing operating systems even windows 8. I have lots of windows xp backgrounds to commemorate windows xp and for other entertainment purposes. Also, I have already set some as my profiles somewhere alongside cookie run or nature even lily is my community account unlike the main (alias) account. I missed windows xp so much that I don't get bored of mentioning it every time, I missed lots of features and amusing games so I hope they will be playable on my phone one day. Out of all operating systems, windows xp has the best backgrounds and screensavers while it's my 2nd favourite operating system followed by windows 7 (my 1st favourite operating system) which had also awesome themes especially aero theme transparency. Windows xp tour was so handy that it helped me use it easily and I missed Microsoft Anna and Sam. I wonder why such a thing doesn't exist in windows 10 but with different tips due to new features and user interface though it would help everyone use it easily, windows 7 didn't have it but I was used to it from day 1 already even windows 8/8.1. I know sun valley and insider preview are still under development but why don't you bring every feature back and keep them optional to optimise ? That would make windows 10 look better and more interesting. Also, I feel sorry for Stan LePard after he had passed away, he made an amazing soundtrack for windows xp (title.wma), why isn't it used for windows 10 when installing it for the 1st time ? It could be boring to use it again but still worth the nostalgia. Windows 10 was meant to have its own theme but was never used in the trailer or animation ? It took for us more than 10 years to find out the composer of windows xp welcome (installation) music and we got the chance to find out really otherwise it would have been a mystery so kudos to every composer and you too.

I have already emailed Microsoft casual games about this and I would like to say it again. Take your time while adding more levels and games and good luck.

[COLOR=rgba(161, 29, 122, 1)]Sudoku: [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)]I have already passed level 320, finished 540 puzzles, daily challenges from first April 2020 to last one and got every achievement. I would like you to add something like star club from solitaire which lets me play diverse challenges and have fun from 2 or 3 types of puzzles. For the change and depending on the difficulty, say for example finish the regular puzzle in 5 minutes or less, make 3 rows in no more than 50 moves in the irregular puzzle, put number 5 3 times in the regular puzzle and so on. I would enjoy playing those online as well as multiplayer mode if possible (Who can finish the puzzle 1st or do a perfect play in no time ? That's all). Why not add more elements like fire, lighting, black hole etc to make it more enjoyable and challenging ? It would be nice if I could apply a theme at dark mode like space, starry night etc ?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(161, 29, 122, 1)]Wordament: [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)]So far, I'm at world 38 level 231 and I feel like I'm about to finish the game though there's a new world every time. How about adding more hard words to guess not only long words, more suffixes and prefixes like (-ball), (ab-), (-gy) and so on ? That would make it more enjoyable and challenging instead of spelling the same words all over. What about multiplayer mode or endless mode version of daily challenges to test my skill and see how many words I can spell in 2 minutes or less ? Worth the challenge, isn't it ?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(161, 29, 122, 1)]Solitaire: [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)]I have already finished all of star club challenges and got 3110 stars in total, I cannot wait to have more challenges to have fun. I like it when I can change the card and in-game appearance, I have already set them as windows 8 developer release fish (boot placeholder) and windows xp fish respectively.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(161, 29, 122, 1)]Mahjong: [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)]I have already finished all 300 puzzles from 3 puzzle packs, I look forward to playing more. There are other mahjong games which have more than 300 puzzles even my play city version has like 1000 puzzles. It would be nice if I could set something like slideshow in which the background changes every puzzle instead of just static background, I wouldn't mind if there were more backgrounds to have to make it more charming. Someone has already posted the end of windows 8 game server on April 4, so rest in peace windows 8 games version. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(161, 29, 122, 1)]Others: [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)]Speaking of Bing, it has been months since I used it and it's worth the experience on my phone. Google can be better than Bing in some things and indispensable while I no longer use it but I find Bing way better than Google. No webpage asked me to verify unlike Google, looking for images and tapping on them isn't as intimidating as Google and I can toggle the settings and filter safe search, really a kid-friendly app. I will make sure to set Bing and Edge as default search engine and browser respectively on my PC if I managed to fix my CPU or get a laptop though I'm unable to get it right now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)]Speaking of Microsoft forum, while it's helpful and worth it, there are some problems which could be solved later on. Firstly, sometimes the option to tap next is missing even if there are more than 10 results though some items I search will show up. Secondly, if I want to post something, tapping to turn on bold, italic or change colour makes the webpage swipe downwards immediately without my intervention. The same happens when I tap on the text to edit something making it intimidating to navigate though this doesn't happen in any other forums, not to mention that I may accidentally tap on something else and hence wasting my time on this. Other than that, it's worth the experience.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)]Sorry for such a long post but I hope you have enjoyed reading my feedbacks. Thanks for your time and thank you in advance.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)]Cheers[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)]oosha2000 [/COLOR]

Continue reading...