Windows not responding after updating

• Thread starter Thread starter Sreenath G
  • Start date Start date
S

Sreenath G

My system is having an issue of freezing everything after a particular update.

I recently updated some of my drivers (Dell Inspiron 7559) from the official dell website and I also had my windows updated, the updates were normal and everything seemed to be working fine at that moment. But after sometime everything became frozen (the open tabs or open windows) and nothing seems to be working. I can only access my start on my PC, but if I click on any application it won't open it.

At this point I used to click CLT + ALT + DEL to launch the task manager but on doing so also it is frozen for some seconds where I won't be able to click on the task manager option available. But after a few seconds I can choose anything from the option and if I cancel that window everything is back to normal like I don't need to kill any of the unresponsive applications.

I don't understand what is happening. I didn't had any backup to rollback to my previous state and I also don't know that whether any firmware update is causing this issue. I tried different troubleshooting as well but nothing was found. I'm really stressed that I can't even perform my job as this issue is occurring at different times. Please help me. It's utmost urgent.

Continue reading...

Back