Windows 10 - Virus & Threat Protection Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter George-_-Senpai
  • Start date Start date
G

George-_-Senpai

I installed "Avast Antivirus" and "AVG Antivirus" and didn't want them anymore and so I deleted them, deleting them got my "Virus & Threat Protection" settings to go invisible, like they never existed. Even though I can't enter that settings through settings, as its not there, I can search it thought windows (by tapping the "Windows" button and searching there I mean), it can find it and I can click it. It opens "Windows Security" and then a pop up message shown in the capture below...2bd01e36-d635-4ffb-9f1f-3ef9508b6e22?upload=true.jpg
I saw many articles and videos how to fix it and still could not make it work.

After a few multiple times different methods, I redownloaded both antiviruses and so the "Virus & Threat Protection" settings were again visible.
But it still did not let me switch to using those settings, it just showed me whether my other softwares were enable or no, i could not do anything with the "Virus & Threat Protection" settings. I did not want to use those antivirus softwares as for my protection, as they had misfunctions and more...
I then again uninstalled both. I attempted some more to fix it somehow and so even more videos and read moRe articles and still was not able to fix it. All I want it to be able to use the Windows Protection Settings and can not seem to have an end to it. I would appreciate some help from people that know what to do, thanks for reading! Windows Security settings right now shown: Home, Account Protection, Firewall & network protection, App & browser control, Device security, Device performance & health, Family Options, Settings

Continue reading...

Back