Windows 10 not detecting devices plugged into 3.5mm audio jack

• Thread starter Thread starter GolomeBreaker11
  • Start date Start date
G

GolomeBreaker11

I've seen people online having problems like this one but its not the same. I've spent 3 days straight trying to fix this. The problem I'm having is ANYTHING I plug into the audio jack does not even show up (As screen shots show). I currently have my mixer board plugged into the front audio ports and my keyboard plugged into the back audio ports, nothing is showing. The fixes I have tried is reinstalling my audio drivers (VIA) and uninstalling them and installing realtek just on a whim trying to get SOMETHING to work. I have also updated my windows and nvidia graphics drivers neither fixed it. I have rolled back and re updated my audio drivers 100 times over. I have unplugged my audio devices while pc was on shut it down then restarted it and then plugged them back in (As someone suggested I do), I have messed with the "Windows Audio" Service in Services. I have made sure that my bios is on HD Audio with the HD Audio pins plugged in on the motherboard itself. When I try and install my VIA HD Audio drivers it says "We Can Not Find HD Audio Devices". There are so many more things that I have tried. Nothing has worked. It seems like a driver issue but I could be wrong. I do know a bit about computers but this one has stumped me. Please Help

Continue reading...

Back