Windows 10 Laptop stuck in an endless automatic repair loop. Any help is appreciated

• Thread starter Thread starter ZahiraSalazar
  • Start date Start date
Z

ZahiraSalazar

Hello everyone,

I am having trouble with my windows 10 laptop, I turned it on earlier and it has been stuck in an automatic repair loop since then. I have restarted, turned off, and have ran the start up repair. When I ran the startup repair, it said it couldn’t fix it. I have been looking for resources online to try to help, I do not have any sort of equipment to back up my information. So I do not want to do a complete restart and lose my files, apps, or anything.

I am exploring the option of doing a system restore, there are two choices here but I am really not sure which one to choose, or if this would even work in my case. I have attached a photo of the two options. The older one 3/11/21 (Automatic Restore Point- system) says a few of my apps will not work correctly after restore or will be deleted. The newer one is an uninstall type, I am not sure what this means and it is my 3/18/21 file. When I scan for the affected programs on that one, it says none will be affected so I do not know what to choose.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have very essential basics of computer knowledge and have never come across this and I need my laptop for school. If more information is needed I will be more than willing to answer.

f578edab-3b58-44ac-95a3-64352c7a767b?upload=true.jpg

Continue reading...