Windows 10 BSOD ntsokrnl.exe

• Thread starter Thread starter Mobius Strip
  • Start date Start date
M

Mobius Strip

Hello.

I've been having some sporadic crashes to desktop, BSOD and system hard locks since August. They all happen exclusively in games, about 5 different ones in total. I've run multiple hardware stress testing to isolate the issue, but Memtest86, Linpack, OCCT, Prime95 and other tests have shown no hardware errors whatsoever. I did a full clean reinstall of Windows 10 to the latest version and removed all non-essential third party drivers with no luck. Windows Driver Verify software stress testing showed no issues with non-Microsoft drivers. The crashes always show the same windows dump file, regarding issues with ntsokrnl.exe. I suspect it's an issue with the system RAM, because of this. Perhaps an issue with an XMP profile, RAM timings or voltage? Nothing is overclocked, unless you count the rated XMP RAM profile being enabled. Odd that this wouldn't show up on Memtest86. I've contacted my RAM manufacturer about this and I'm waiting for a response. However, the crash dumps might provide some useful information. I only have one to provide that is within 30 days, but I'll try to force some more crashes to gather more crash dumps. They've always been the same error, though. Any information or advice would help. Thank you.

MSinfo

Minidump

Continue reading...

Back