Windows 10, 1909 18363.449 Feedback Hub & Snip & Sketch crash why loading after upgrade/update.

• Thread starter Thread starter Sekerob
  • Start date Start date
S

Sekerob

The subject apps worked fine in 1903 18362.418. They start loading but then the blue startup screen disappears again and just discovering the same happens to the calculator app and Paint3D too, probably more apps that are baked into the OS.

Of note is, during the upgrade, my full User ID settings and Onedrive content disappeared, the process setting up a new one and starting to replicate whatever was on the Onedrive back to the local drive Onedrive folder. A process that continues to freeze the system frequently for minutes on end, so I pause it during use (it seems to grab all me upload/download bandwidth... still no settings to restrict this.). Though this upgrade was billed as a minor, it ran for 3 hours before the login screen came back.

So, bombarding me with the "what do you think of this or that", is just futile... the feedback hub is dead.

PS Although I switch to Preview Release to get 1909, after the update & security was set back to Slow ring and tried to push me the 20H1 release.

Continue reading...

Back