Video editor/photos not exporting properly

• Thread starter Thread starter TimothyGiles3
  • Start date Start date
T

TimothyGiles3

Hello, I have been using video editor on windows 10 a couple of times now. I have a youtube channel and that is what I use. I have already made 2 video 1 was 2 minutes long and the second was 3 minutes long. I am now making a third video that has 10 songs in it and is 30 minutes long. When I pressed export with the other two it said what quality would you like and I obviously put 1080p. Worked fine both times and I could easily upload to youtube. With this video. I press export and it takes many many times longer than before. Probably just because it is longer. But then when the export is around 3/4 done the app closes and I just get a file in my files. It is called what I named it but. When I try to open this file it says something like.... This file can't play because it could be corrupt or something. It is really annoying I have tried at least 3 times now and all times unsuccesful. Please could someone help me without having to delete any data off of it as the video took hours for me to make and I don't want to remake it. Is there anything I could do? Thanks. Btw My computer is a windows 10 i3 if that helps.

Continue reading...

Back