[URGENT] Laptop stuck in Automatic repair loop, bootrec /fixboot responds with "Access is denied", bootrec /rebuildbcd shows "Total Windows Installati

• Thread starter Thread starter MGuy.21
  • Start date Start date
M

MGuy.21

I am really tired of reposting the same thread again,

I didn't receive not even a single reply to my two threads despite the issue being critical and despite having a quite considerable amount of views. This is not what I know the Microsoft Community for. I know that they respond really quickly and help out a lot. Not this time I guess...

Microsoft Advisors in live chats also try, but couldn't really help. One of them took him being a "Level One" advisor as an excuse (smh), while another said that the only solution is to reset my lappy, which I strongly believe isn't true. The support line on phone also is on break.

I want just at least a reply, a response, something I can try that can solve my issue here, which I described in more detail here. Please help me out. This is critical and urgent and I use my laptop for literally everything. This literally happened after that...terrible v2004 update (man...).

Please help me out and don't let me repost the thread for yet another time.

Thank you in advance

Continue reading...

Back