Unexplained freezing, display turning off and on and eventual full PC crash

• Thread starter Thread starter TotalBlank
  • Start date Start date
T

TotalBlank

Hello, I am here because I am not very experienced with troubleshooting crashes/BSoD etc.. and I was wondering if someone could please advise me on what to do to fix this. My PC is only 1.5 years old, all parts brand new except for the PSU which was second hand (like new) giving to me by a friend.

PC specs:

MB: AMD ASRock B450 Pro4

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X

GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series (8GB)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LRX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2133MHz

PSU: Corsair RM850i

I was broadcasting on Twitch with OBS, running the Roblox web client (windowed fullscreen, very low impact, graphics on lowest), had Chrome running with a single tab open and playing Torchlight III (Game Pass Ultimate) in the foreground (fullscreen 60fps lock, graphics on default "High" recommended when my PC froze, display went black, Torchlight froze and crashed (Game Pass provided me with an error of said crash that I do not have) and then AMD Radeon Driver failure popped up. As I was filling out the error report, same thing happened only this time Roblox completely crashed, OBS crashed, display turned black and Roblox's sound went crazy and before I knew it the whole PC shut itself down.

I looked around on the forums for similar issues and found the necessary DMPS, msinfo32 information and Reliability log as well. Hopefully I can get this resolved.

Here is the rar archive with the necessary files: OneDrive - Diagnostics RAR

Continue reading...

Back