"There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then try again." or "the RPC call contains a handle that differs

• Thread starter Thread starter DanielHajny
  • Start date Start date
D

DanielHajny

Hello, everytime, when I want run something as administrator, I would get one of these error: "There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then try again." or "the RPC call contains a handle that differs from the declared handle type" and program won't run.

My description of behavior:

I think it has nothing to do with memory or drive space. Well I can't run task manager to see free ram space (because it needs administrator rights), but I can see free ram space with Win+G (keyboard shortcut for running Xbox game bar) and it shows cca 4/8 GB free. I also have min 40 GB free space on each drive partiton and 100+ GB free space on C drive. I can run Chrome or some games with no problem (but only if I run this as no-administrator), so it isn't about memory. Btw. I have only one account (administrator) on PC and after click on left tray (start menu), it says I'm administrator.

What probably caused this:

I updated Xbox game bar in Microsoft store for that I could see Win+G performance while gaming. When I wanted to show FPS, Xbox game bar asked me something like if I would give acces about FPS info, I think it has something to do with "troubleshooting" section in this:

Xbox Support

I think when I became performance user, I stopped to being a Administrator user. Errors started to occur immadiately after I made those clicks in Win+G bar.

How to solve this:

I had idea to remove me from performance log users, but I can't run Computer management, because it needs administrator rights. Maybe the only one solution will be with using cmd, which I can run (as no-administrator).

Thank you for advices.

Continue reading...

Back