The server did not finish checking the license compliance

• Thread starter Thread starter Dzybry
  • Start date Start date
D

Dzybry

Hi.

Before i describe my situation, I apologize for the inaccurate translation of error messages etc. I have a system in Czech localization.
In our small company we use 1 server based on Windows Server 2012 Foundation. This server has instaled this features and roles: DNS, AD domain services, file management service, NET Framework 3.5 and 4.5, internal windows database, Media foundation, function for remote administration, support for WoW64 subsystem, CMAK, handwriting support service, SNMP, group policy management, user interfaces and infrastructure, windows PowerShell and server backup. On server is defined total 11 domain users ( noone use RDP acces to server except domain admninistrator ).

So problem is with this error: The server did not finish checking the license compliance. If the server is joined to a domain, make sure that the server can connect to a domain controller. If the license compliant check cannot be completed, the server will automatically shut down in…
I have tried some instructions from google, but everything is unchanged.
Here are event log errors when problem started.

System:
ID 4231 TCPIP The request to assign a temporary port number from the global TCP port space failed because all of these ports are in use.

ID 1054 GroupPolicy (Microsoft-Windows-GroupPolicy) Group Policy processing failed. Windows did not obtain the domain controller name. This may be due to a failure to resolve IP addresses. Make sure DNS is configured correctly and working properly.

ID 4227 TCPIP TCP / IP failed to establish an outgoing connection because the selected local endpoint was last used to connect to the same remote endpoint. This error usually occurs when outgoing connections are opened and closed at a fast pace. As a result, all available local ports are used and TCP / IP must reuse a local port for outgoing connections. To minimize the risk of data corruption, TCP / IP requires a minimum period of time between consecutive connections from a given local endpoint to a given remote endpoint.

Errors in Server Infrastructure Licensing\Operational:
ID2 Server Infrastructure Licensing The forest trust check in Licensing failed because of error 0x80004005 in fe6. Unspecified error

ID38 Server Infrastructure Licensing The forest trust check has detected a condition in the environment that is not compatible with licensing policies. If this problem is not fixed within 9 days, 23 hours and 0 minutes, this server will automatically shut down. Try looking for other events that the Forest Trust check should resolve.

ID70 Server Infrastructure Licensing User check failed because error 0x80004005 in function f7. Unspecified error.

ID50 Server Infrastructure Licensing Root domain check failed because error 0x8007203A in function f1981 [FNYS]. The server is not functional.

I can remotely login to server, on server i try ping to server name - OK, ping to domain name - OK, ping to google.com - OK, but internet not working.
I can not run netdom query fsmo, netdom resetpwd, domains and AD trust relationships, AD users and computeres ( it displays something about the old level domain 2000, but it is 2012).

When i reboot server, everything is fine for 3 -7 days.

Can anyone help me?

Continue reading...

Back