Someone Please help BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)

• Thread starter Thread starter CrucifiXXX
  • Start date Start date
C

CrucifiXXX

I have been having BSOD ever since building this new PC I have tried testing each stick of RAM each in a different slot using memtest86 I have also tried using the built in microsoft memory testing tool mdsched.exe. I have Updated windows and all of my drivers there are no exclamation points in device manager. I am using and have ran microsoft security essentials and malewarebytes. I have also Ran chkdsk /r and sfc /scannow I have also tried reinstalling windows from scratch the first time i installed it I installed avast and i thought it might have been responsible for these issues so i reinsttalled and went with MSE instead and the problems are back I re ran all the above tests with the exception of the memory because that took over 24hours since i have 32Gb of ram. Ialso thought it may have been due to a faulty GPU so I switched GPUs when I did my reinstall to rule that out I went from my GTX 760 to my older GTX 750 both work fine in any other system. Also Before I upgraded I have all the rest of these parts except the motherboard and cpu in my old system and they all worked fine never had these problems until I upgraded my mother board and processor and yes I did a fresh install with a genuine version of windows not a cracked copy but a genuine retail copy. I have also Installed all my drivers to the most current ones for my motherboard off the gigabyte website and I have updated my bios as well. I have also flashed my SSD to the latest firmware.
Sorry for the long explanation I just thought I would include everything I have tried and done already to fix this problem.

System Build (I have not now or ever overclocked anything on this build)
Case : Phanteks Enthoo Pro Series PH-ES614P_BK Black Steel / Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case

Motherboard: GIGABYTE G1 Gaming GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

CPU: Intel I7 4790K
CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan

RAM: G.SKILL TridentX Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-1600C7D-16GTX

SSD: Crucial MX200 2.5" 500GB SATA 6Gbps (SATA III) Micron 16nm MLC NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) CT500MX200SSD1

PSU: Seasonic SS-660XP2 ATX 12V / EPS 12V, 660W, 80 PLUS PLATINUM Full Modular certified Active PFC Power Supply New 4th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready

UPS : CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD - PFC Sinewave UPS Systems - Pure Sine Wave | 100% Active PFC Compatible with USB Charging Ports

HDD : TOSHIBA PH3500U-1I72 5TB 7200 RPM 128MB Cache Serial ATA 3.0 (SATA) Desktop Internal Hard Drive

GPU : EVGA 01G-P4-2751-KR G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 750 1GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card As of right now. I have also tried the ASUS GTX 760 I switched it out in order to rule it out as the problem before doing my 2nd reinstall of windows.

Logs from who cashed me
System Information (local)

Computer name: KUGELBLITZ
Windows version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 6.1, build: 7601
Windows dir: C:\Windows
Hardware: Z97X-Gaming 7, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz Intel586, level: 6
8 logical processors, active mask: 255
RAM: 34267201536 bytes total

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Wed 7/13/2016 4:09:23 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\071316-12292-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x6F400)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x28, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80003CC3F50)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 7/13/2016 4:09:23 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x28, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80003CC3F50)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 7/12/2016 3:05:30 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\071116-12698-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x5100, 0xFFFFF6FC80630770, 0x99F, 0x200)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.

On Fri 7/8/2016 2:20:48 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\070716-12136-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (Ntfs+0x4211)
Bugcheck code: 0x24 (0x1904FB, 0xFFFFF880091BB0A8, 0xFFFFF880091BA900, 0xFFFFF880016158E7)
Error: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
description: NT File System Driver
Bug check description: This indicates a problem occurred in the NTFS file system.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 7/7/2016 1:29:28 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\070616-12324-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x31, 0xFFFFFA801F577570, 0xFFFFF8800A332000, 0xFFFFF8A00308443F)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.

On Sat 7/2/2016 8:55:17 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\070216-17300-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFF8E00035B868, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80003312EBC, 0x5)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

Conclusion
6 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. No offending third party drivers have been found. Connsider using WhoCrashed Professional which offers more detailed analysis using symbol resolution. Also configuring your system to produce a full memory dump may help you.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

Continue reading...