Screen Flashing and file recovery from sd card and portable hard drive.

• Thread starter Thread starter habibhussain
  • Start date Start date
H

habibhussain

Hi,

Ok so I've got two issues;

1. Screen Flashing

When i'm using windows 10 the screen flashes after a while of use. I know there are a set of steps to follow( task manager , updating drivers etc ) but this sounds very laborious. can I solve the problem by restoring my PC to factory settings ( after I've backed up all files ) ?

2.File Recovery from SD card and portable hard drive

After attending a rocking gig at the 02 arena in London, I uploaded a lot of videos that I took onto my desktop pc. In my stupor, I accidentally deleted the videos. I have since contacted a company seeking their sd card recovery services but baulked at their £500+ request for their services to recover 20gb from the card. I managed to get other software to recover 31gb worth of data from the sd card but annoyingly it only recovered 2 videos from the night in question. I took many videos on that great night and still can't obtain them. I also copied the files to my portable hard drive and also accidentally deleted them . The s/w I got couldn't recover the files but i'm sure they are still there, both on the sd card and the portable hard drive. Does anyone know how or any other software can recover the hidden gems - if only for posterity, if nothing else ?

thanks,

Habib.

Continue reading...

Back