Realsense F200 front camera not working on ACER ASPIRE V Nitro

• Thread starter Thread starter konnyG
  • Start date Start date
K

konnyG

Hi there,

I have an ACER ASPIRE V ASPIRE laptop and my front camera is not working. It seems to be a software issue where the camera is not being detected at all. It doesn't show up in the device manager and when I try to download the driver from Intel it says that there is not camera detected and I get error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreattached>. The microphone works which I assume is attached to the camera so its not a hardware issue. I have taken in to a repair shop and they said essentially the same thing. I have gone through what seems like every single thing I could do including restoring my machine to factory settings in the hopes that it would detect the BUILT IN camera. I am currently running updated version 1909 of windows 10. Can you please patch the issue? Seems like everyone who has these in their laptops cant get it working. Any ideas on what else I could possibly do? I'm in dire need of it because there are NO cameras left to buy in stores because of the work from home situation and I need to write my midterm.

Continue reading...

Back