PC slow after bsod and crashes ( I've tried everything and It's still slow)

• Thread starter Thread starter Belnikorn
  • Start date Start date
B

Belnikorn

this happened a month ago, I was testing a game and I opened the task manager to go to services as soon as it opened, my pc crashed with a buzzing noise and blue horizontal lines across the screen, I was able to close my pc by holding the power button for 5 seconds, and when I opened my pc again I noticed the performance was slow, like my game usually ran at 30 - 60fps and it ran for 0 - 10fps, after a week when I noticed it was fixed all of my games ran around 60fps now (but the slight movement of my pc will cause it to crash, but it was still fine), but it only happened for 2 days, on the 2nd day when I opened my game I notice it just crashed (not yet a BSOD) after that I booted my pc and opened my game and after the loading screen it crashed again, this time it won't boot up so I unplugged my pc and plugged it back and booted it again, it was fine so I ran my game again, after the loading screen it hit me with a BSOD, so I rebooted my pc, after it was still fine but this time during the loading screen it hitted me instantly with a BSOD, and when I rebooted I noticed my startup was slow, before it shows the lockscreen it has a black screen with the loading circle animation, and my game ran 0 - 10fps again, everything was slow to boot up to opening programs and everything, I searched for fixed and I've done everything like, disk defrag, clean my pc, sfc /scannow, chkdsk /f /r, error checking on my disk, closing unneccesary programs on task manager, checking my pc for viruses (offline scanning, and used malwarebytes premium to full scan my pc), I searched every forums, every video related to it and still no difference, I cant send my minidump because for some reason its empty, and I also notice my pc was quietter than usual, because back then when my pc was fine the sound that my pc makes was normal and when i ran a game it was loud but not too loud, this time its quiet, as in just hear the air, I dont know if its hardware problem, because I checked my Disks multiple time and nothing, my pc is not bottlenecking, my pc still reads my gpu, I'm just lost, I just want this problem to be fixed, I can't reformat my pc because there are many important files i need (unless this is the only option, then I will reformat), I really need fixes cause everything i searched I already did but no differences, so I just want to know the exact problem of my pc and how to fix it, I don't know if it's a software problem or a Hardware problem

pc info:

Processor AMD A8-6600K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.90 GHz

Installed RAM 8.00 GB (3.20 GB usable)

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I've had this pc since 2013 or 2014

Continue reading...

Back