PC keeps crashing, it's a hardware issue but I replaced both the psu and hdd already. Help?

• Thread starter Thread starter CunningChaos221
  • Start date Start date
C

CunningChaos221

CyberPowerPC GUA2400bst, SPECS can be found here.

PROBLEM DETAILS:

Problem: Hardware error

Problem signature

Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffdc0549b12010

Parameter 2: fffff800284bf654

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 1be8

OS version: 10_0_17763

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: rejected_by_rule

Server information: 33f3435a-3dd2-4481-8e50-c6652661b1d2

Also got a shut down unexpectedly problem, if required I will post the details later.

The PC was working perfectly fine until I tried installing an SSD on my own. It was running overwatch at medium/low settings at over 120 fps consistently and then just started randomly crashing after installing the SSD. Thinking the SSD might be the problem, we uninstalled it but the problem persisted. Thinking it might be a hard drive issue, we purchased a new hard drive. This was not the issue. We then tried with a new PSU. This was also not the issue. We were given all of these suggestions by our pc repairman, and now he suggests it could be the ram. I tested out overwatch using only 1 of the ram sticks and the PC operated perfectly for 6 hours of gameplay, but once I tried diagnosing memory problems, it crashed after the diagnosis. Then, it crashed again immediately after using my other stick of ram, but then operated fine for a while. After reading the diagnosis of each stick, they both read as operable and working perfectly. I have spent over $200 trying to fix this PC and can not afford another mistake, my brother blames me for destroying our computer and I can't say I blame him. Would anyone be so kind as to help me in this matter? Thank you in advance.

Continue reading...

Back