My PC was unable to update/Got stuck at 92% and then it show the message saying it failed

• Thread starter Thread starter sergiochaves calderon
  • Start date Start date
S

sergiochaves calderon

I had a big problem with a Windows update, and now it is stuck in a loop. A few days ago I tried to update Windows 10, I decided to do it fast do I reset the computer, when turning off it shows the message saying preparing for updates, when it gets to 30% it turns off then when it turns on again starts from 30% and goes until 92% where it gets stuck for a time, and then it pops up a message similar to this:f8763ae2-cdee-4573-ab6c-9efaaf7700b7?upload=true.jpg

(This is not a actual photo of my Pc since in that state I didn't knew how to take a screenshot and my cellphone was charging)

After some time it went back to Windows as usual. But today I left my computer in sleep mode, while I was sleeping I got wake up by the sound of my computer (4:14am local time), I found it in the lot in screen (where it asks for password) I tried logging in but as soon as I grabbed the mouse it started to update (I don't how many times before It did it while I was asleep). I decided to wait, while it was in the process of updating, as usual, it failed, but this time it got stuck in the part of "undoing changes", i don't know if I was supposed to wait, I felt something was wrong since it was taking longer than usual. I tried restarting it with a restart button in my pc, but it justs starts Windows in the same state of undoing changes. I tried activating the safe mode, fortunately it worked, but I had to do it by some unconventional ways. I reviewed the event viewer at the same times it failed the update there are some errors saying: "Error while updating Windows Defender status to SECURITY_PRODUCT_STATE_ON." There are other errors and warnings in the event viewer I took pictures of them with my cellphone but to don't make this so large I only include this one:ff45ec99-c2cf-446f-b074-a1b9955b7316?upload=true.jpg

(One of the errors, the mentioned above)

I would appreciate help with this

Continue reading...

Back