My Laptop keeps restarting with errors and doesn't update nor activate and lots of...

• Thread starter Thread starter MohmdSamadi
  • Start date Start date
M

MohmdSamadi

SORRY FOR THE POST BEING LONG BUT PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!

I have a Dell Inspiron 5520 and currently I've been facing lots of tiring issues . I don't know where do I start , however I would appreciate if anyone helps me ! So I have Windows 8 Enterprise N . It started few days ago when a suddenly experienced browser hijackers , so I downloaded " AdwCleaner " which successfuly deleted my browser hijacker , After that the laptop kept restarting after the Black Screen of Death , first time It was too fast I couldn't read the error , second time it was under the error : Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ( with the word ' driver ' i remembered that about two weeks ago I went to a local computer shop that replaced my CD-Rom DVD thingie driver ; he replaced the whole part since the black thing that rotates in the middle was broken , but then i didnt face any problems after that , especially as i didnt put any CD in all this period , we tried the new Driver in the shop tho by a random CD ) , and after it restarts one time an application error said : powershell.exe - Application error : This application was unable to start correctly ( 0xc0000142 ) - Click OK to close the application And if i remember exactly it quickly restared to a third time by the error : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION . Then after this issue I had a virus toolbar , that I had to delete manually my going to Program Files x84 and deleting unfamiliar and unkown services and files then ending some tasks and services in Task Manager ( I'm afraid I would have deleted anything important ) . However , back to the restarting problem , throughout the days it kept restarting A LOT sometimes without errors or the blue screen of death just quickly restart and sometimes the laptop was on but unattended and I would come to a restarted Laptop . Also , when I go to Devices Manager ,it says the CD-rom works properly , BUT under " Other Devices " theres " USB2.0-CRW " with a yellow error sign to its left and it says its driver isnt installed ! Also after each restart and after each time i start my laptop , now after i type he password the loading thinks rotates with a welcome then the welcome and the rotating thing disappear and I have ti wait like 3 mins for the user to be open ( new issue ) .Also during this time , I tried to install an app from the built-in Microsoft Store and it says I need to update to Windows 8.1 , so I decided to update to Windows 10 ( its a must to update to 8.1 then to 10 ) So i went to WINDOWS UPDATE in Control Panel and I couldn't view its content because it says this laptop is part of an organization or something and there are some settings that I couldn't change ( true since from the day I had the laptop there are some settings like the Lock Screen Wallpaper that i couldnt change ) . So hence I couldn't update . Also from the time I could remember I've always had this ' ACTIVATE ' sign with a key sumbol next to it like permanent in the lower right to the screen in transparent/white color . Well for some reason now it disappeared and it just says " Windows 8 Enterprise N Build 9200 ", so upon contacting microsoft the agent thru live chat took remote control over my laptop and tried to activate it which didnt work despite the key being checked and positive because of some error . So when I contacted Dell about this issue they said which was very suprising that my laptop was originally UBUNTU pre-installed and like LINUX , which was extremely surprising since we bought it as Windows and never updated it or changed it. And suddenly after asking for help nobody could help me and its been rough few days for me since my dad couldnt remember the store he purchased the laptop from but pfcourse it was a good store and literally nobody was able to help . Agents keep redirecting you and giving you numbers and numbers and ask you to download premium support things and ughhh so please please please I would absolutely appreciate it if anybody solved my problem.

EDIT: I've updated the battery and graphics card drivers as the agent said they caused the black screen..

Continue reading...