Multiple BSOD i suspect the GPU

• Thread starter Thread starter Rateezy
  • Start date Start date
R

Rateezy

So i suspect that my graphics card causing the BSOD's my pc was only 3weeks old i built it my self it was a budget gaming build because i'am just a college student and i really want to play home rather than playing in cafe's my budget was really really tight so i decided to buy this parts

mobo : biostar a58mpd

GPU : biostar GEFORCE GT730 (fu**ing BIOSTAR)

CPU : AMD A4 7300

RAM : APOTOP 2X2GB 1600MHZ(Generic but i'am 100% sure that this isn't the problem)

HDD : WD green 250gb

ODD : samsung dvdrw

so my problem with BSOD's occours when i'am installing the win 8 OS it is only on the copying windows files section when the first bluescreen occurs so i've tried installing it again and its a success i installed the win8 completely and i don't encounter any problems but when i shutdown the pc and i opened it again the bluescreen occurs again and i think that one of my components aren't compatible with win 8 so i decided to try win 7 and i installed windows 7 with no problems i updated all the drivers everything included the GPU and i installed my games and i played dota 2 smoothly but the first bluescreen with win 7 occurs when i changed video settings in dota 2 while i am playing the pc restarts amd i think its just a bug because i changed the video settings after that i used the pc for about 3 days with no BSOD's until the day that the bluescreen occurs again i think its the driver because nvidia geforce experience notifies that there is a new game ready driver ready to install so i installed it but i still get BSOD's randomly about 2 times a day while i am browsing the net or playing games sometimes a day passes without any BSOD's so iv'e tried removing the GPU because i suspects that it is the problem and i only used the integrated graphics and i downloaded the amd apu driver so that i am able to use the amd builtin graphics(HD8470d)and i've tried over using it to see if BSOD appears again and surprisingly i don't encounter BSOD's with it for a week now thats why i am 100% sure that its the GPU causing it i know that someone would talk about the warranty but i am afraid that the BSOD's wont come out if i bring it to the shop where i bought the GPU just like i said there's a day passes that there are no BSOD's and BSOD's come out randomly

and its a very cheap GPU so i got no intention of returning it back iam planning to get a new decent gpu and I was aiming for HIS radeon 260x i want to hear any thoughts about this card its about 4000+php here in philippines its about 100$ in US i will get it by conserving my daily allowance for school my main reason why i have posted this is to inform others that have a tight budget like me all i want to say is dont buy any GPU or any components that came from a not well known brand i promise that you were just goin to regret it theres a lot of branded products there that can offer good quality but a bit higher price but i am sure thats its worthy. this event serves as a lesson for me. here is the errors that i got when i am using the GPU now i don't encounter them while i am using the integrated
da3395b908918e37a2586f017e999d63._.jpg

Continue reading...