Legal or Redmond Office Contact: Double Charged for Windows 10 Pro

• Thread starter Thread starter Jerald_B
  • Start date Start date
J

Jerald_B

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I'm going to try several methods and see if I can speak to someone from Microsoft on a more professional level. Does anyone have a name or a legitimate phone number?

The phone number I was given by the customer support supervisor 1-425-882-8080 requires the name of the person you'd like to speak with however Shanice could not or would not provide me a name with anyone to speak to further. I spoke with the receptionist who transferred my number which offered me a free cruise ship package that does not sound legitimate. That number hung up on me.

I have been told by Shanice, to contact either a customer representative at Redmond or to speak to a member of the legal department. That information does not seem to be available. I live 45 minutes out of Redmond, WA so I may just see about going in person to ask.

I have a genuine concern about filing a charge-back for a purchase of Windows 10 Pro as I do not want the license to be invalidated. I've attempted to contact customer support. The first time they asked me for my bank name, bank account number, and credit card details which I did not want to provide over chat. They said they'd contact me within 48 hours. They did not. I contacted them again where a new claim was made, and they failed to reply once more.

I spoke with Shanice today, the person in charge of customer service who says they are unable to investigate the matter further. I have statements from my bank account that I'm willing to share but have since filed a charge-back on the second charge. She told me no action would be taken against my purchase of Windows 10 purchase but I have my doubts.

Namely because of the bank accounting phishing, lies about call-backs, the lies about escalation, and who to file a complaint with.

If anyone can help me find a contact with Microsoft Legal or the person who would be in charge of the Customer Support division I would appreciate it.

I honestly should of just bought a copy at a different vendor.

Continue reading...

Back