Internet connectivity issue after latest Windows 10 update on 13/03/20 (BUG)

• Thread starter Thread starter AnonymouseAZ
  • Start date Start date
A

AnonymouseAZ

Hi,

Since the update last Friday, I have been experiencing problems with certain applications connecting to the internet.

This problem affects all browsers (Firefox / Chrome / Opera) but does not affect the Edge browser (which works fine).

For the past few days I have been getting around this issue by running the following commands in command prompt:

netsh winsock reset

netsh int ip reset

After restarting, I was able to open a non-microsoft browser and it worked for the rest of the day (even after going into hibernation). However, after a shut down, the same problem would occur the following day and it was necessary to repeat the steps above.

Today, this workaround stopped working!

To re-iterate, the Edge browser is still working fine, but none of the other browsers have internet connectivity. When trying to submit Windows Feedback (via the Feedback app) I also discovered that the Windows store also does not have internet connectivity.

Note: This is not a firewall issue. My antivirus settings have not changed and the applications are permitted. The problem has been caused by the latest Windows update.

Please can you fix this issue with some urgency, because it has made my computer virtually unusable.

Thank you!

Continue reading...

Back