I need to report a technical support agent! This is a serious problem!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter BrittanyDS
  • Start date Start date
B

BrittanyDS

So i had an agent named Noah P. and he is a Microsoft Customer Service and Support Agent. My computer kept telling me my computer was incompatible with the new Windows update. So, I allowed Noah to remote access my computer. He claimed to have found a solution and that he found a version that was compatible and a driver needed updated also. So I allowed him to proceed. Well, he ultimately messed my computer up!

I have tried replying to the email he sent, no response. Why haven’t I heard anything back on that???? He had to leave my chat and assured me after it finished that it would be fixed but the computer had to restart so that is why he left the chat. So when it finished I restarted my computer... and guess what?!! My computer kept giving me an error and said it couldn’t restart windows properly! I tried all the options to no avail and the only option left was to reset my computer!!! I had to reset it to default .. so now it has an outdated version of Windows .. outdated by almost 3 years to be exact cause that’s how long I’ve had it!

Can someone talk to me about this issue cause I am IRATE! I want him and this issue taken care of NOW! It’s been days and Microsoft has yet to reach back out to me! Noah even claimed at the beginning of the chat that he was “one of the best technicians that you have”! Guess what? Nope, no he was not! He messed up EVERYTHING! I want to speak to someone at corporate or something because this is NOT ok and I’m livid that I have yet to receive a response after I sent an email the first time when he initially messed my computer up! I’m really tired of being ignored. Your technician messed up my computer and something needs to be done about it NOW!

Continue reading...

Back