HP laptop only 6months, Error for KB4497165 on July 3rd update & no microsoft store app available and I need citrix apps for work. How do I fix this?

• Thread starter Thread starter BklynPatty
  • Start date Start date
B

BklynPatty

Hi,

I need help. My HP laptop is only 6months old. I have intel core i7 10th Generation i7-1065g7. Windows update KB4497165 installed on July 3rd update & there is all my apps which were pre-installed do not update. There is no microsoft store app available. It says there was also an intel driver update 1952.14.0.1470 on the same date.

I noticed I keep getting an error for NVIDIA driver display but I really don't see any issue on my display. The driver display was installed on 6/22. It's telling me to download the app from the store but I can't get to the store. The HP printer app keeps popping up also, I'm assuming all these will go away if I can get to the store and update all the apps on the store but I can't get to the store.

How do I fix this? I can't even use the calculator this is crazy, but more importantly I need the Citrix app to connect to the ica extension but I can't find it on program files to make a connection. I know most of these files are still on my pc but they won't open.

Continue reading...

Back