Getting a 'No Signal' when using DisplayPort

• Thread starter Thread starter EricSchnitzler
  • Start date Start date
E

EricSchnitzler

I recently built a new computer with a 2070 super that I was using in my old rig. I can use HDMI just fine, but when I try to use DisplayPort I get a "No Signal" on my monitors. It's weird because it seems my monitors are picking up something because when I plug the DP cables in my monitors will turn on. I have tried several things to fix this. I've used DDU and cleared out any drivers and then reinstalled brand new drivers, I've reseated the GPU, I put my 2070 super in my old computer and used the same monitors and DisplayPort cables and everything worked fine, and have used both PCIE slots. Now, when I go in to display settings it looks like Windows can 'see' my other monitor, but when I try to expand the display I get a message saying the display settings could not be changed. When I go into Device Manager, under 'Other Devices' there are two PCI Device with a yellow caution sign and a PCI Encryption/Decryption Controller also with a yellow caution sign, they are telling me that the drivers are not installed for this device. These are the hardware id's for the PCI Device: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1485&SUBSYS_88081043&REV_00 & PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_148A&SUBSYS_88081043&REV_00. This is the hardware id for the PCI Encryption/Decryption Controller: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1486&SUBSYS_88081043&REV_00

Continue reading...

Back