Flight Simulator 2020

• Thread starter Thread starter JEFFVAN TASSEL
  • Start date Start date
J

JEFFVAN TASSEL

To whom it may concern,

How do I swap my already purchased download version of Flight Simulator 2020 for a physical CD version? My daughter paid over 119 dollars and bought me what she thought was the Premium FS 2020 CD version for Christmas only to have it swap out at the last minute with the download version at the checkout screen. We sucked it up and tried to install it but it has been almost 2 days now and it is showing no real progress. It's still not installed and I have aborted this frustrating installation because its going nowhere. How do I uninstall the already installed and fragmented code off my (D:\) hard drive and swap it for a CD version instead? I do not mind waiting a couple weeks either if I can actually install it because it does look pretty cool. Do you have a phone number I can call instead of this forum? I don't really think downloading an application of this size is feasible for most customers due to bandwidth constraints, unpredictable weather conditions and a myriad of other factors. Thanks in advance!

My Specs are:

Windows 10 Home Ver. 10.0.19041 Build 19041

AMD Ryzen 7 3700K 8-Core Porcessor

GeForce RTX 2060

2x8 GB SDRAM (16 Megs of RAM)

Hard Drives: 1ea SSD C:\ 256 GB drive with 133GB left & 1 TB (HDD) D:\ drive with 931GB left.

Continue reading...

Back