Does Storage Sense Make any any backups after deleting Files, how can i recover, i lost very important files for the court. PLEASE HELP !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter telegramsam
  • Start date Start date
T

telegramsam

first of all i want to point to the fact that its 25 years that i using pc's and even with the worse viruses, crashes, partition deletes, hdd fails etc in all this time none, i repeat none was a harmful like "storage sense" .

moreover i did not even know storage sense existed till i discovered my files disappeared and that it was activated from forced windows updates that i could have lived "happily" without

anyhow i really need those files back.

so my questions are does storage sense make any sort of backups archive after deleting files that i could find with a file recovery program scan maybe. if yes what is their extension

question 2 is there anyone aware of any effective file recovery program that make really deep and long long drive scans. i am asking because it seems that most today recovery programs make very fast scans without finding anything.

question 3. does anyone know if "storage sense " deletes in a way to make unrecoverable .

question 4 is file recovery from ssd harder that non ssd drives.

Continue reading...

Back