D3D11.dll multiple crashes and impossibility to play some games.

• Thread starter Thread starter Ameroth
  • Start date Start date
A

Ameroth

Hi everyone.

I've been struggling for a long time with this problem, it all began when in tried to install Absolver, wich started crashing systematicaly after some play time (about 5/10 minutes).

Trying to make this work, i tried almost anything i can think of : all drivers, updates possible, capped my graphics, uninstall/reinstall, tried to force start games with DirectX9, ran DirectXRedist, used Scannow, tried to register my d3d11.dll, searched on the malware and virus side, some guy told me it could be the overlays (windows gamebar, discord or Nvidia) so i disabled everything, nothing is sloving this.

Then I bought and launched an other game, Necropolis, (Absolver uses Unreal Engine, Necopolis Unity...), and had the same crashes. So i entirely rebooted my pc, threw Absolver off and tried again with Necrpolis. Same thing. Aslo had it with Everspace, and now with Star Citizen...

Strange thing is, Minecraft, League of legends, and some little games still work.

So here i am, no one on the net seems to have this at this point, all i know from the crash reports is that this file, d3d11.dll is in cause.

I join here my dxdiag, and some of my crash reports, hope anyone can help. Thanks in advance.

Bug - Google Drive

Continue reading...