Constant bsod on windows

• Thread starter Thread starter Raringtriple3
  • Start date Start date
R

Raringtriple3

3c18c92d-8be9-4a78-914c-be1b93589a23?upload=true.jpgIt’s an Acer Aspire A515-54Xm

Here are my laptop/system specs

Core I5 8250u

20Gb 2400 ram (4 Gb (onboard) & 16gb (removable))

Intel uhd 620 graphics

Western digital 250Gb nvme m.2 ssd

1Tb hdd 5400rpm (I don’t remember the model exactly but it shouldn’t matter)

If anybody is wondering it’s an Acer aspire 5 from 2017.

So to get straight to the point, I woke up and booted my laptop for it to Bsod (Blue screen of death). I am not very sure if I updated anything but I can remember that I updated to windows 20H2 a few days ago. I may have updated my drivers as well but I’m very unsure if I did. After finding that the laptop would boot but would bsod I looked at a few of the stopcode errors. A few of them are

1. System service exception

2. Kernel security check failure

3. Memory management

My immediate reaction was to get my macrium recovery tool and use it to fix any boot errors which ended up doing nothing.

It’s also good to note that I also received a message stating “a required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed”. I’m not sure what this could be as everything hadn’t been touched since the night before when it was working fine.

Anyway, I booted into macrium and everything seemed okay and I pressed the fix boot errors which didn’t end up helping in the long run. But when I tried to do the command chkdsk and sfc scannow, my pc would bsod again. Long story short, I found out that my ssd with windows on it had become corrupted and I also found out that many of these stop codes could result from a broken drive/ssd. However I also decided to try and do a fresh install of windows with the windows media tool. To do this I booted into the tool with my USB and deleted everything on my ssd. However when I tried to install windows it would bsod again! I also tried this on my hdd after wiping that as well thinking that my ssd may be corrupt but not my hard drive. It also bsod? Can anyone help me? Please ask any questions you may have when you answer and I will respond ASAP in the comments. This may be rushed because I’m really worried so please make sure to ask me and I’ll try to give you an answer. At the current moment i believe that the ssd is dead and is causing my pcto bsod. Here are some pictures. Please look at them and respond.

Continue reading...