Constant BSOD mostly caused by ntoskrnl.exe with the message varying from MEMORY MANAGEMENT to KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

• Thread starter Thread starter zekeblankenship
  • Start date Start date
Z

zekeblankenship

I built my own pc so i will go ahead and list the specs for it if that will help at all?

b450m-hdv r4.0

8gb ddr4 2666mhz ram

rx 580 8gb msi armour

240gb ssd (windows)

512gb ssd (games)

500w psu

My computer has constant bsod for the past months and i have managed to ignore it but recently it has gotten to like 5 every hour and then sometimes only 4 a day. Most of them either say MEMORY MANAGEMENT, ATTEMPTED TO WRITE IN READONLY, KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE. I have read up on other forums and i have gotten the minidump files and analyzed them through whocrashed i have confirmed every bsod has to do with ntoskrnl.exe failing. I have used memtest and i have used windows memory test and both of them passed so im sure its not the ram. Idk how to test if its a bad ssd or not?? the farthest i went was using windows verifier to test if it was the drivers and i did infact get a bsod during it so i know it must be something with the drivers but i dont know where to go from there. i would like some guidance because this is getting annoying especially when windows decides to fail during important events.

Continue reading...

Back