• Start date Start date
M

MatejaDimitrijevic

Hi everyone. My pc randomly shuts off. To get some stuff out of the way:

• It's not an overheating issue. Thermal paste + 6 Arctis coolers
  • There's no dust in the pc
  • Windows and gpu drivers are up to date
  • Nothing is overclocked
  • There are no viruses in the pc, windows defender scan + malwarebyte scan (and general avoiding of mailicious site and software).

1080ti, 16GB 2x8 3200 mhz RAM, R5 3600, msi B450 A PRO MAX Motherboard. Two ssd's one with system on it and another with games and files.

I'll upload my system information on this link: https://easyupload.io/m/slivjc The link is active for 30 days (Today is 13th of April)

Event log shows nothing except the shallow "The shutdown was unexpected"

The only errors event log is showing is something windows related: DistributedCOM The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

General information: PC shuts down at random times, with no bluescreen or warning, it won't reboot back unless i turn the psu off and on again after 5-10minutes. I run very demanding games on high settings without a problem, and shutdowns are so random that when i exit a game and computers idle it shuts down.I sent my pc to a repair service and they couldn't find a problem. I am just tired and devastated at this point because changing the hardware will be a big problem because of money, also i have a ton of work that needs to be done for University. Last year of graphic design. All the components are new except the PSU which is 1000W Cooler Master with a certificate and a 1080ti. Psu was used for mining which was a short period of time, and the repair guys told me nothings wrong with the psu because when higher quality psu are faulty, they straight up can't boot up a pc.

Any type of help is more than welcome, i am thankful for everyone who takes time to sort my issue.

Continue reading...

Back