Computer has a bsod bi-weekly, different errors?

• Thread starter Thread starter TimAdams8
  • Start date Start date
T

TimAdams8

Hi, I've been running into computer issues for a while now. I've ran lots of tests for the hardware and diagnostics but everything seems okay. One of the things that always come up in a dmp file is drivers, but I'm pretty sure I've updated each one. Each time it will be a different error, sometimes MEMORY_MANAGMENT but today I got a new one, seen in this timsysinfo_dmp.zip I'm not the best with trying to fix my computer bluescreening and I thought it would be a good idea to try and ask the community. Since they are krnl files, would I need to reinstall Windows, or try repairing? I ran a error check on my C: and that came up with nothing. I've looked on a few different threads and tried the fixes but things still seem sort of off. The crash log used by WhoCrashed says the system data structure corruption, how do I go and fix something like that? Maybe it's from a virus? I'm not sure. Any info would be great, I think the google drive link should work, it's got sys info and the latest dmp file. Thank you.1ce4cf14-5cea-4dab-9d8d-cfb075ec483b?upload=true.png

Continue reading...

Back