Changing a colour in ms paint

• Thread starter Thread starter FellowTuna47
  • Start date Start date
F

FellowTuna47

How do you change a specific colour to a new colour in ms paint? I don't want to hear anyone saying to do the right click with the eraser, because that doesn't work and has never worked for me ever. Even if it is a new document and not a saved one, it still doesn't work. Right click does nothing and left click acts as the pencil tool even though I have the eraser selected. I'm drawing over an image (a basic image with no shading or anything complicated) and since I know there is no way to delete the background image, I figured I could replace it with a white background by switching the colour. The fill tool slightly works, but doesn't change every single pixel to the new colour. I know for a fact that I am using the old version of paint, because I tried to download the new version, got files downloaded that weren't even related to the app, and nothing about it changed, so I know I still have the old version from 3 or more years ago. I thought I could find an answer online, but everyone is either saying to do the right click with the eraser method (which has never worked to begin with) or to go back to the old version (which I've always been using and has never changed). How do I fix this?

Continue reading...

Back