Can't Boot win10 - Srttrail.txt Bluescreen & 0xc0000001 Error

• Thread starter Thread starter ViktorHF
  • Start date Start date
V

ViktorHF

I got the Srttrail.txt Bluescreen Error on Winows 10 x64 Desktop(with GTP Drive)...

I recently purchased a software(VST plugin) which required registration with PACE iLOK Licence Manager. The installation of iLOK required restarting my PC, but has now sent my computer in a bluescreen loop: "Automatic Repair, Your PC did not start correctly..." After Startup repair not being able to repair my computer, it reffered me to a log file. In the logfile (C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\Srttrail.txt) I found the error codes 0x32 and 0x57 with the translated message “Unspecfied changes in the system configuration may have caused the problem”

I am now unable to boot my computer, even with all the WinRE startup alternatives such as enable safemode etc… I cant even force boot safemode with bcdedit /set {default} safeboot minimal. I do not have any system reset points even though I used one about 3 weeks ago. So, I installed Windows Installation Media on a flash drive and tried to repair the system with it, but not even that takes me past the Windows Recovery Environment.

After a while I got this new bluescreen message: “After multiple tries, the operating system on your PC failed to start, so it needs to be repaired. Error code: 0xc0000001.”

Note: Performing a clean install of windows is my absolute last option and I am willing to try whatever might work! I have already backed up the most important files to a USB using the cmd notepad.exe trick.(Hope I made myself clear that I can't access windows)

What I already have tried:

• Manually removing the PACE oem driver in cmd. (Did not help)
  • sfc /scannow /offbootdir=c:\ /offwindir=c:\windows -> "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations
  • chkdsk c: /f /r /x ->"Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6"
  • I also tried turning off auto repair with bcdedit /set {default} recoveryenabled no, no luck.
  • Resetting the CMOS battery-> “Error: CMOS Checksum error- Defaults Loaded”
  • mkdir C:\Scratch DISM /Image:C:\ /ScratchDir:C:\Scratch /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth -> "Restore operation completed succesfully" but to no good it seems.
  • I tried repairing the EFI Bootloader (where “S:” is the assigned EFI volume):

diskpart

select disk 0

select volume 8

assign letter=S

exit

cd /d S:\efi\microsoft\boot\

attrib bcd -s -h -r

ren bcd bcd.bak

bcdboot c:\windows /l en-us /s S: /f /all

Since I´m from Sweden I also tried the bcdboot command with the swedish sv-SE locale. Both cases-> "Boot files successfully created"

• bootrec /scanos tells me "Total identified windows installations:0"

Scan Results & System Info FYI

(dir C:, list part, list volume, BcdEdit,CHKDSK)

Thankful for all the help I can get!!

Continue reading...

Back