Can someone please tell me if these events are a security concern

• Thread starter Thread starter SunnyKade
  • Start date Start date
S

SunnyKade

I leave my laptop on all night and these events happened while I was sleeping over the past 2 days. There are alot of them but I will post a few. The reason I was concerned was because when I opened my anti-virus which I have done over 12 scans with this morning it said it had only been used 2 times, which means it would have been reinstalled while I was sleeping.

Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched. Device is AAD joined ( AADJ or DJ++ ): Not Tested User has logged on with AAD credentials: No Windows Hello for Business policy is enabled: Not Tested Windows Hello for Business post-logon provisioning is enabled: Not Tested Local computer meets Windows hello for business hardware requirements: Not Tested User is not connected to the machine via Remote Desktop: Yes User certificate for on premise auth policy is enabled: Not Tested Machine is governed by none policy.

A provider, MDMSettingsProv, has been registered in the Windows Management Instrumentation namespace ROOT\CIMV2\mdm to use the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests.

A provider, UserProfileConfigurationProvider, has been registered in the Windows Management Instrumentation namespace ROOT\CIMV2 to use the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests.

A provider, Win32_FolderRedirectionConfiguration, has been registered in the Windows Management Instrumentation namespace ROOT\CIMV2 to use the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests.

A provider, InvProv, has been registered in the Windows Management Instrumentation namespace ROOT\CIMV2 to use the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests.

MSDTC encountered an error (HR=0x80000171) while attempting to establish a secure connection with system LAPTOP-LA8PERAP.

Failed trying to get the state of the cluster node: .The error code returned: 0x8007085A

The WinRM service cannot migrate the listener with Address * and Transport HTTP. A listener that has the same Address and Transport configuration already exists.

WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped.

Module Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rtlihvs.dll

Profile notification of event Create for component {D63AA156-D534-4BAC-9BF1-55359CF5EC30} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details.

My laptop also for the first time showed the 3 cmd open and close on their own at logon.

Continue reading...

Back