Bsod page fault in nonpaged area

• Thread starter Thread starter ajgarcia4
  • Start date Start date
A

ajgarcia4

d6731245-2750-4c02-bd39-fa3f2f268465?upload=true.jpgSo this originally happened a couple days ago when I saw in my windows update that the update intel system 11.7.0.1045 which is the picture I uploaded. It had said it already downloaded I just needed to click to install so I did and immediately after I did this I recieved the bsod with that stop code error I posted page fault in nonpaged area. It was in a boot loop and unfixable from my trouble shooting so i tried to reinstall windows via USB and kept having same crash over and over again. I finally have realized that if i install windows with internet it will automatically try to install this update while I'm installing windows and crash either before or right after installation. I figured this out because when I would install with no internet connected it would work fine, but I still need the regular windows updates and my graphics card drivers. So when it installs and is not connected to internet you can see that the intel update is not there and not causing crashes. However as soon as I connected my ethernet cord a couple seconds after I get the bsod same code. I attempt to repair windows and was able to get in while it tells me it had to uninstall an update to get back into windows which of course when I look at recently installed drivers it shows the intel driver I'm posting about. So basically if I dont have the ethernet plugged in it works okay , but as soon as I do to install other necessities it downloads that intel update right away without my permission and crashes the system. I've tried all other avenues including testing ram and ssds through windows tools and both showed they were running fine. I uninstalled my graphics card along with all other disk drives and usb drives and still received error. I'm not sure what to do here that can solve my issue. I was able to save the dmp file after crash to a usb drive. I can try to upload it to see diagnosis tomorrow on another pc. Please any help is very very appreciated! My system is a evga z97ftw, 4790k, 16gb ddr3 2400mhz , corsair cx 600m ,h100i.

Continue reading...