Brightness not changing even after adjusting for brightness [Windows 10 32 bit]

• Thread starter Thread starter AvinashPakala
  • Start date Start date
A

AvinashPakala

I am not able to adjust my laptop's brightness with the brightness slider in Windows 10 [32 bit]. I am able to move the slider but the brightness is not changing correspondingly.

I went through this other query and tried to do the same but didn't find the various options mentioned there.

Brightness setting not working

for eg.,

1. Use the Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter

Type Troubleshoot in Windows Start Search box > Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down & Click Hardware & Devices > Click Run the Troubleshooter & follow on-screen directions > Restart the computer after troubleshooting is completed

Didn't find "Hardware & Devices option"

This will not correct the problem but will provide relief - Right click on battery icon in Task bar > Power options > Change plan settings > Change advanced power settings > Expand Display > Check the values under Display brightness, Dimmed display brightness and Enable adaptive brightness.

"Didn't find anything after i expand display" ---- It is only saying--- Turnoff display after ---[on battery], [plugged in]

3. I have also updated the latest display adapter [NVIDIA GEFORCE] by downloading directly from the website and still no use.

Continue reading...

Back