Bluetooth audio stereo don't have mic and hands-free have bad quality.

• Thread starter Thread starter Tony_613
  • Start date Start date
T

Tony_613

I changed to a windows 10 computer from a mac some weeks ago and I found out some really serious problems with the Bluetooth. I have a Sony handset and an Airpod Pro, for both of them, when I connect to my computer, It will give me two options: stereo and hands-free. The stereo option has a very good audio quality and I use it for listening to music or online lessons. But the problem is that the stereo doesn't have a mic on the windows. Although hands-free have both speaker and mic, the quality is 8000hz, which is very bad. I tried reinstalling the driver and other solutions I found on the internet, it doesn't work at all. I just can't use stereo with a mic. If I choose the hands-free option, Windows just force the device to go into "1 channel, 16 bit, 8000 Hz". Now I notice that it's not Apple or Sony's problems, cause Samsung, Linux, Xiaomi, Huawei can get it working, why can't Microsoft with Windows? Is there software that can make stereo with a mic that's in the headset or AirPods so that I got the better audio quality and be able to walk around the room talking?

Continue reading...

Back