ms mail when in ms edge browser

J

jimo92

Hi. My computer OS is Windows 10 Home. I've built an eCommerce site, onlined, and at final test before launch. My site has customers inquiry page that has info fields for customers to fill in and then sent to my eCommerce site customers service email. After info are inputted in fields, the customer is taken to the email of customer computer in the particular browser and customer inquiry info are emailed. Customers Inquiry Page function works for browsers Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, .. except for MS Edge (MS Mail). Testing in MS Edge (MS Mail), customer info is not transferred to customer email where then no info are sent to my eCommerce site customers svc email. MS Edge (MS Mail) displayed this message before taking customer to customer email :

Web Browser

This form is being submitted using e-mail.

Submitting this form will reveal your e-mail address to the recipient, and will send the form data without encrypting it for privacy. You may continue or cancel this submission.

<OK> <Cancel>

Do I have to adjust the settings in MS Edge or/and MS Mail? Other browsers on the same Windows 10 Home computer do transfer customers info via the customers email to my eCommerce site customer svc email. Thank you.

Continue reading...

Top Bottom