Cellular: we want lock (so required to give pin) everytime after restart or before use.

I

IRCKurt

Problem: Cellular is not working like it should. I tried many many things but now I am end of my rope.

I'll try to explain some things, but we did much more.

Windows 10, all updates installed. the sim inserted with pin code.

1. we do a shutdown of the pc and then start it again. the cellular is grey out and shows disconnect.

2. we turn air plane on and off, cellular becomes orange, so turned on. cellular becomes active but not connected. so then we see that the sim is locked. when we choose to connect it asks the pin code. Just like we want.

3. we turn cellular off. and then on again, but the pin is not asked. we don't want that.

4. when we do a restart, the pin is not asked.

5. when we do a full shutdown, we have indeed a lock (after air plane on/off) and can give a pin code. but is that normal: first step always air plane on/off?

we also have change the parameter "turn on fast startup". so this is turned off.

we followed (almost :)) every procedure of Microsoft how to use and install cellular, but that is not our issue. we like to use the cellular with the lock mode before every use. we want to give our pin code every single time when using.

Is there a solution?

Kind regards

Kurt

Continue reading...

Top Bottom